MartinW wrote:
"Damien Cassou“ wrote

I've just made a .dmg file for installing Pharo on MacOSX. Please try
it and report problems:

Works fine on 10.8.5.
But in my Applications Folder is already the Pharo VM called „Pharo“, so
perhaps you should rename the launcher to „Pharo Launcher“ or something like
this?

AND, the Launcher looks great! Did you describe somewhere, how you made the
UI so that it fills the whole Pharo Window?
Have a look PhLDeploymentScript #doAll and #undoAll.  It was quite enlightening to discover how it works.
In addition, I think PharoLauncher is a great showcase for anyone wanting to see how Spec is used in practice. Its not too large and the code is well designed and accessible. As my first exposure to Spec I found it reasonably straightforward to extend PharoLauncher to add a few of those features you are looking at.

And one can even change to and from „Developer Mode“ easily via settings.
Glad you like it.  So now is your chance to add any feature that you're missing ;).   Damien has been very good at polishing my own rough contributions.

cheers -ben
Best regards,
Martin.