On 11/07/2013 12:45, Clément Bera wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I don't know what you want exactly.

Right.  I had a feeling that I'd asked it the wrong way :-)

What I'd like to know is that can I mimic a table layout by nesting
column and row layouts?

> You can do:
>
> spec
> <spec>
> ^ SpecLayout composed
> newRow: [:row |
> row
>                                 newColumn: [ :col |
>                                 col
> add: #list width: 135;
> add: #description ] ];
> yourself
>
> and nest that as many times as you want (but I don't know if this was
> your question).
>
> Another feature is:
>
> debuggerSpec
> <spec: #default>
> ^ SpecLayout composed
> add: #inspector withSpec: #debuggerSpec;
> yourself
>
> #inspector being the instance variable name that holds a subclass of
> ComposableModel that defines class side #debuggerSpec, which answers a
> SpecLayout.
>
> Not sure if this helped.

Thanks.  I'll give this a try and let you know.

> All of these questions are for your tutorials ?

Yes.  Actually I'm trying to build a UI for Fossil DVCS with Pharo.  And
in the meantime, I document what I learn hoping it will save somebody
else's time :-)

--
Bahman Movaqar  (http://BahmanM.com)

ERP Evaluation, Implementation & Deployment Consultant
PGP Key ID: 0x6AB5BD68 (keyserver2.pgp.com)