Hi Norbert,

I couldn't have said it any better. For me, this also was interesting, because I first thought: "Heck, how would I make anything atomic anyways?". And that question still stands: is there a way to make something atomic that includes message sends? I guess #critical is not the solution, is it?

Joachim