The main problem is in dynamic UI generation for plugins and own Morphic
binding. It was done using several hacks that do not work in the recent
Spec version. Some information are here:
http://forum.world.st/update-3-0-30448-td4712466.html

-- Pavel

2013/11/15 Juraj Kubelka <juraj.kube...@gmail.com>

> Hi Pavel,
>
> I finally installed in Pharo 2.0. I did not know I have a different
> image.Thanks for your help and thanks also for the configuration script :-)
>
> I would like to use Periscope in Pharo 3.0. Do you have an idea what is
> necessary to change?
> I am willing to help with it, but I need some support. First likely I have
> to learn Spec framework.
> Right now I have just a white window like in the attachment.
>
> Cheers,
> Jura
>

> El 14-11-2013, a las 17:40, Pavel Krivanek <pavel.kriva...@gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> Yes, it works on the edge of Spec capabilities and it needs to use
> some hacks that are not possible in the recent Spec version.
>
> -- Pavel
>
> 2013/11/14 Juraj Kubelka <juraj.kube...@gmail.com>:
>
> Thanks, I will try it.
>
> Are there some changes in Pharo 3, that does not allow to use it in Pharo
> 3?
>
> Cheers,
> Jura
>
> El 14-11-2013, a las 16:57, Pavel Krivanek <pavel.kriva...@gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> I fixed the recent experiments with the new Spec versions so now it
> should work in Pharo 2.0. It really needs a configuration :-)
>
> Gofer new
>   smalltalkhubUser: 'PavelKrivanek' project: 'Periscope';
>   package: 'Periscope';
>   load.
>
> Nautilus pluginClasses add: {(Smalltalk at: #NautilusPeriscopePlugin).
> #none}
>
> -- Pavel
>
> 2013/11/14 Juraj Kubelka <juraj.kube...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi!
>
> Today Stéphane mentioned project Periscope (Universal Navigation Sidebar
> for Nautilus).
>
> Does anyone use it or maintain it? It looks like it does not work.
>
> Links:
> -
> http://forum.world.st/ANN-Periscope-Universal-Navigation-Sidebar-for-Nautilus-td4644569.html
> - http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PavelKrivanek/Periscope
>
> Cheers,
> Jura

<<Captura de pantalla 2013-11-15 a la(s) 13.07.31.png>>