Just note that the bug reporting is broken on the web page...

It tries to reach
mailto:scra...@citilab.eu?subject=Snap4Arduino%20Bug%20Report&body=Operating%20System:%0D%0AWeb%20Browser,%20and%20version:%0D%0ASnap4Arduino%20version:%0D%0ASteps%20to%20follow%20in%20order%20to%20reproduce%20the%20problem:%0D%0AAdditional%20notes:<scra...@citilab.eu?subject=Snap4Arduino%20Bug%20Report&body=Operating%20System:%0D%0AWeb%20Browser,%20and%20version:%0D%0ASnap4Arduino%20version:%0D%0ASteps%20to%20follow%20in%20order%20to%20reproduce%20the%20problem:%0D%0AAdditional%20notes:>

which doesn't work. (Chrome here).

Also, reference manual is missing:
http://localhost:8080/help/SnapManual.pdf not
fouind.

Other than that, sweet stuff. I like the traybar thing :-)

Phil