I think what may be needed is a community website with materials like
cookbook recipes, idea sheets, useful links, related blogs and such
--basically anything except maybe mailing lists and forums. Am I right?

--
Bahman Movaqar  (http://BahmanM.com)

ERP Evaluation, Implementation & Deployment Consultant
PGP Key ID: 0x6AB5BD68 (keyserver2.pgp.com)