Hi pharoers

Sometimes I think that we are crazy to build this system but this is really
important to have dreams and make them becoming true. :)
I really like what we are doing: we are building a strong community and a
really great system.
Of course it could be better but it is going in the right direction at full
speed.
Now remember that Pharo is not ours but YOURS and you can get an impact!
Pharo is not read-only.

This year we got some nice and important changes. I think that in 2014 we will
have some
important improvements. We will have to finish what we started and build a
solid ground for
the next iteration.

I really like our community because it pushes me forward and because my dreams
are becoming
reality :)

I wish you a lot of success and health.

Stef