Hi guys,

this weekend I was unlucky enough to work with WordPress and all it’s shitty
php. Now obvious question is what is the status of Pharo-based CMSes and how
they can be hosted. Right now I’m looking for a free solution. Yes, I know that
developers also want to eat, but, usually people use (for example) WordPress,
because they can put it on a free php hosting, and I cannot promote Pharo-based
solutions if you have to py for them in a first place. Also from CMS point of
view, I’m aware of Pier, but is it the best thing that I should look into?

Uko