From: Pharo-users [mailto:pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org] On Behalf Of
Damien Cassou
Sent: 24 February 2014 12:13
To: Any question about pharo is welcome
Subject: Re: [Pharo-users] Moose: Problem in Petit Parser

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 12:09 PM, PBK Research <pe...@pbkresearch.co.uk>
wrote:
> c. The chapter in Lukas Renggli's PhD thesis.
> It may be unfair to call this 'sparse'; the problem is perhaps my
> inability to understand it. If you think 'Deep into Pharo' will give
> me more than these sources, I may well get hold of it.

please have a look at this chapter and please send us feedback (or better
send us a patch for the chapter, I can give you access to the book sources).

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing
enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill