Le 28/02/2014 11:26, Benjamin a écrit :
Because I did not knew about it until yesterday :)

Took me a while to understand that too :) Found the code when hacking support for gitfiletree in Metacello.

I will have a look next week :P
(or if you want to submit a PR before LOL)

Hum, maybe over the week-end then. By the way, your link to github is broken :)

Thierry

Ben

On 28 Feb 2014, at 11:10, Goubier Thierry <thierry.goub...@cea.fr