Pharo4Stef wrote:
can you open a bug entry?

Stef
yes. see below.
btw in case someone judges it differently, I tagged it Nice To Have rather than Must Fix.

On 28 Feb 2014, at 05:49, b...@openinworld.com wrote:

b...@openinworld.com wrote:
Pharo4Stef wrote:
On 27 Feb 2014, at 11:22, Thomas Worthington <tho...@technouveau.co.uk> wrote:

Is it expected that two browsers open on the same class don't reflect the same state if one of them is used to edit the class?

What do you mean exactly?
Normally the two browser should let you browse the same class differently but the class state (iv and methods) should be the same.
Now we have missed some announcements.

I'm sure this used to work, although I might be getting mixed up with Emacs.

TW

I've reproduced this as follows...

1. Open two System Browsers on the same class, showing the class definitions
2. In first Browser add an instance variable
--> The second Browser is not updated.

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13006/Browsers-do-not-synchronize-class-definitions

Thanks for your report Thomas.
cheers -ben
btw, it was working in 30248 and not in 30249
30249
-----

11047 Integrate new class builder step 2
	https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/11047