Impressive! Very interesting.

Thierry

Le 26/03/2014 06:37, Pavel Krivanek a écrit :
Unbelievable... I stare how open source can work :-) I started this
project yesterday so it can hardly translate more than the small
examples and of course it had no announcement.

So, CCodeGenerator is the standalone translator from Smalltalk to plain
C extracted from VMMaker. It should be able now generate other projects
than the VM. You can write a shared library in trimmed Smalltalk
(http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/slang), debug it in Smalltalk IDE and
then translate to C and compile. With NativeBoost binding (that will be
generated in future versions automatically) you can use it simply from
Smalltalk again. So you can write some parts of your projects in
Smalltalk that will run on speed of C.

Thank you Phil, I added you as a contributor. If others want to have
write access to the repository, let me know.

Cheers,
-- Pavel