ᐧ
<<<

Hello guys,
I'm doing a double announcement here.

First, a new blog about development with Pharo, and Smalltalk:

http://80738163270632.blogspot.com.ar/

Second, my first entry contains a post about Application Security, a new
package to make Pharo applications more secure. You can start playing with
the objects right now, while more documentation is being written for the
next release.

That's great!  I think it would be wonderful if we could - collectively -
develop a really secure base framework.  There was some interesting
discussion of this topic, regarding clojure, on HN (
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7472841). It made me wonder how secure
Pharo/Seaside/Aidaweb etc are in comparison.

Couple of minor points:

   1. The blog doesn't seem to have an RSS feed.  At least, not one that
   Feedly can find. Is there a setting you can turn on?
   2. The correct link to the package is:
   http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/ApplicationSecurity

Cheers
Andy