Goubier Thierry wrote
> Another approach, that I would use, is to put more complex objects
> inside the lists. Thoses objects would know how to get added / removed
> from their respective collections, and then I would propagate collection
> changes to the ListModel instances.

That sounded promising. I made a Collectible class. It's instances know how
to add themselves to a collection (i'm not sure if that's a good idea, but
as experiment..)

The problem is, i never get to these objects in my acceptDropBlock. In

list1 acceptDropBlock: [ :transfer :event :source :receiver :index |
   transfer passenger do: [:element | element addSelfToCollection:
collection1] ].

the element is only a ByteString - the name of my Collectible object. :(

Are there other possibilities if i do not use Spec?