from the app, you quit (without saving) by executing:

Smalltalk snapshot: false andQuit: true.

in windows, to disable the annoying dialog “exit without save” when pressing
the close button, you need to add:

EnableAltF4Quit=0

to the ini file (honestly, that should be the default, but is not).That will
actually send a message to the image that will end in:

WorldState>>#quitSession

which is a method that handles world close.

You need to override that method to get the usage you want :)

cheers,
Esteban