re: Curl markup, as in web markup using declarative style in Curl PL from
MIT, not cURL ( see www.curlap.com)

My Japanese web pages are now generated using nunjucks + node.js but in the
hope of using pharo 3 + Seaside on small virtual server, I thought I would
see what it takes to add Curl markup to the Pilar repertoire.

But the Pharo 3 RC image is giving a walkback over the configuration for
Pillar, so I may not get to this this morning.

mrkup, mrkdwn

PS
did any one see the role of an MIT OCaml / emacs guy in the Android visual
app gen project from MIT ?

PPS
Curl Android/iOS app gen project is called "caede" as in "maple" (KAEDE)