Hi,

We're using Glorp on VA ST for kontolino.de. It is an active project in the
sense of somebody is taking care of bugs. The lead developer(s) work(s) for
Cincom - and Cincom uses Glorp as supported component of CST. Instantiations
also provides Glorp with VA ST and supports it. Glorp is very stable and is not
moving fast, which is not a disadvantage for a production system. Features are
being added and bugs are fixed.

Re: Pharoers do NoSQL: judging from the discussions on this list and others,
you have to be careful what you need. To me it seems many developers want
features from relational DBs and hammer them into their applications with brute
force. The first wow! soon gives room to a lot of problems that have been
solved in relational DBs three decades ago.

But it is true that o/r mapping is not always fun. It can force you to make
decisions about your model that look strange from the object perspective.

I'd either go full objects (gemstone, magma) or relational for my typical
projects (business apps).

Hth

Joachim