Hello Igor,

I did change my class (tbh, I was just looking at the Cairo stuff and
did some cargo cult programming).

NBFFICallout new resolveType: #TM1U prints TM1U

NBFFICallout new resolveType: #TM1P prints TM1P

- my DoIt still gives NBExternalType

I attached the resulting CompiledMethod as a fuel serialized file.

What can I look at more deeply?

Thank you for your patience,
  Markus