Thanks you guys for your support, I really appreciate it.

Stephane had no idea you have uploaded video tutorials, great . I will use
them as inspiration for my future tutorials.

I have uploaded another one for "Inheritance" and many more are to come.

I decided however to also help you with Pharo by Example, since video
tutorials are harder to update. That means less frequent video tutorials
but I think its a better choice. I do prefer text from video for my own
learning as well. And I hope to finish the website draft I have proposed by
this weekend, add the section on the debugger and live coding.