----- Mensaje original -----

De: "Robert Shiplett" <grshipl...@gmail.com>
Para: "Any question about pharo is welcome" <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Enviados: Sábado, 10 de Mayo 2014 10:01:51
Asunto: Re: [Pharo-users] Best/simplest way to read and write to a MySQL
database

"PharoPro" ?

On 10 May 2014 04:09, stepharo < steph...@free.fr > wrote:

On 9/5/14 21:54, Andy Burnett wrote:

ᐧ
Thanks everyone, I shall try the DBXTalk approach. It seems as though it is
being actively developed.

As a side note, I think it would be great if Pharo could identify a 'main
stream' route for dealing with RDBMS. It would be similar to the way in which
Zinc is the main way to do http etc.

Yes this is on our roadmap.
We would like to have a page with all the supported and 100% robust solutions.
We will start working on that with esteban
in the context of PharoPro.

I wouldn't want to discourage anyone from doing interestng experiments, it's
just that a main stream route would help people to get going.

100% agreed.

Cheers
Andy