On May 21, 2014, at 5:07 AM, Christophe Demarey <christophe.dema...@inria.fr>
wrote:

> Le 20 mai 2014 à 22:53, Sean P. DeNigris a écrit :
>
>> Christophe Demarey wrote
>>> but it will not work as it is hosted on another repository
>>
>> Not that I'm recommending it, but if necessary, you could always copy it
>> into your project's repo to get around that (or I think you can specify a
>> repository in the #with: block of the package spec.
>
> To me, it is preferable to add a configuration (even if very small) for each
> dependency outside your project. It is the way it should be done (that's why
> Versionner only allows that) but they are always other ways or workarounds.

Thanks for the answers, my trick now was to ask Alex to include the required
package inside the configuration of Roassal. :-)

In general I am not so sure that adding configurations for one simple package
are the way to go though. It seems like adding extra layers of indirection for
reasons that are unclear to me.

PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile