Hi Ben,

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> wrote:
> Now is there any important function missing, or is there a better way to do
> this?

thank you for your contribution.

I would try to generate this instead:

    \begin{note}
      foo bar baz
    \end{note}

This environment is meant for this. To output the \begin and \end parts, use

    canvas environment

(look at the senders of #environment in the PRLaTeXWriter class for examples)

To output the text, you can just write

   super visitAnnotatedParagraph: aParagraph

> I also want add an annotation type, which I'll describe in a following post.

I should we should think a bit how these should be handled. In the
meantime, you can just hack around :-). And please add unit tests.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."