great point , I think that Pillar already does this but its not exactly
hassle free. I have to say I really like Pillar, very simple syntax, it
generates pdf and hmtl ouput as well latex. Still will be an extra effort
to bring it inside Pharo in a form of an editor. But frankly if you want to
make your own documentation with Pillar is already very easy and the final
result looks very good.