On Jun 3, 2014, at 4:57 AM, Yuriy Tymchuk <yuriy.tymc...@me.com> wrote:

> We have to do some type inference (for tools) some time. Should be fun. (by
> the way, is there something like that already?)

There has been some work done on type inference for Smalltalk, the RoelTyper
example that I keep mentioning worked on Squeak and there was a version on VW
that Roel and I looked at in Gent a couple of years ago, but we did not go that
way. More recently there was a google summer of code project on concrete type
inference for Pharo if I am not mistaken.

PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile