Hi there,

i am new to Smalltalk and Pharo and today, while
trying out some examples, i observed an somewhat
strange behaviour.

I used this snippet from the pharo.org website:

| numbers |
numbers := Set new.
10 timesRepeat: [ numbers add: 100 atRandom ].
numbers explore.

Using Pharo 3.0 on my Laptop with Manjaro Linux 32bit and copy
pasting the snippet above into the workspace i get sometimes
a set with 10 values, sometimes with 9 values and once a set
with just 8 values.

Using this snippet, just to test the timesRepeat message:
10 timesRepeat: [ Transcript show: (100 atRandom); cr. ].
i always get 10 values.

Is the behaviour with the first snippet correct? Giving sometimes
10 or 9 or even 8 values. Or is it a bug? I would expect to always
get 10 values in my set.

By the way i am totally excited about your cool programming
environment. Keep on the good work. I justed started to explore
it and can say it is awesome to work with.

Kind regards,
Fabian