----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Johan Fabry" <jfa...@dcc.uchile.cl>
Para: "Pharo is welcome" <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Enviados: Lunes, 30 de Junio 2014 13:42:26
Asunto: Re: [Pharo-users] caturing key pressed

I don’t think there is a built-in way to do that. What you might do is register
to keyboard events when one of these models gets the keyboard focus, and
unregister when it loses focus. But I cannot give you any code for that, sorry.

On Jun 30, 2014, at 11:32 AM, Pablo R. Digonzelli <pdigonze...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all , I need to capture the key pressed in a Spec TextModel and ListModel.
> Can someone give orientation?
>
> TIA
>
> Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
> Software Solutions
> IP-Solutiones SRL
> Metrotec SRL
> 25 de Mayo 521
> Email: pdigonze...@softsargentina.com
> pdigonze...@gmail.com
> Cel: 5493815982714

PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile