Hello,

This bug happen both with the old and new compiler.

The error tells you that the number of arguments of your smalltalk method
does not match the number of argument of the C method you want to call (but
it seemsthe number of arguments is correct).

This works fine:

 <apicall: int 'gst_init_check' (int char* int) module: '
libgstreamer1.0-0.so'>
 ^self externalCallFailed

This works fine too:

<apicall: int 'gst_init_check' (int* char* int*) module: '
libgstreamer1.0-0.so'>
 ^self externalCallFailed

So it seems the bug comes from the parser missparsing ** . I am not
familiar with C enough to help, I don't know what means ** (Is it a pointer
pointing to a pointer pointing to the actual data ?).

Perhaps someone who knows how to use FFI can give a better answer.

Esteban ? Guille ?