Nicolai - I have just seen that you have a fix for one of the Nautilus issues
I raised (awesome).

Forgive me - but I don't yet know how to load up a slice and test it (but am
willing to learn, so I can perhaps help more in the future).

I've loaded up the latest Pharo 4.0 image - luanched monticello - but how do
I load a slice?

If its written up somewhere - I'm happy to go and read.

I'm assuming the idea is that when you report a bug, if someone fixes it -
you try and verify it and then I can mark it resolved in Fogbugz?

Tim