Evan Donahue wrote
> pharo --version returns "3.9-7" and the image's about pane lists "Latest
> update: #30848" Is either of those the relevant statistic?

The first one is the VM version. The second is what I was after. In Pharo's
system, #30848 means version 3.0, update 848.

I tried to recreate your problem in #30848.

Background: The window you're describing references issue-tracking-like
things because it started life as part of our Pharo contribution process and
ended up doing double duty in Versionner because its quite useful. However,
it is somewhere geared to the contribution use case of always committing to
one repository (the Pharo inbox)

Because of this history, right now all packages in the project have to be
associated to a common repository to commit via that window. On the right
side of the window, just below center, there is a "Remote" dropdown. If your
project's packages share a common repository, select it here and you will
avoid the Issue# dialog. If not, use the MC Browser to commit them
individually the old fashioned way for now. [World Menu]->[Monticello
Browser]

HTH

-----
Cheers,