I don't understand, do you want to compile your library using FFI or do you
want to bind a library compiled your way with FFI ?

If you want to compile your library using FFI, then use OSProcess to run
the compilation line you showed.

If you want to bind a library compiled your way with FFI, the easiest way
is to compile the C files as a dylib with something like:

*gcc -shared -m32 -Wall helloworld.c -o helloworld.dylib $(pkg-config
--cflags --libs gstreamer-1.0)*

(replace .dylib by .so or .dll if you're on windows or on Mac).
Then you can bind the dynamic library generated with FFI. I am not sure
about the FFI syntax but with NativeBoost it would look like:
Integer>>fib4NB
    <primitive: #primitiveNativeCall module: #NativeBoostPlugin error:
errorCode>
    ^ self
        nbCall: #( int functionToCall (int self) )
        module: '/Users/myName/Desktop/helloWorld.dylib'

Regards,

Clement