Hi Attila,

This is great work and well documented too. Beautiful. This is an excellent
layer on top of Zn.

Are there any tests ? Examples ?

How do you load your dependencies, like NeoJSON or STON ?

If you need anything from Zn that is not yet provided, please ask. I would be
happy to help. It is impressive that you did all this without any direct
questions !

Cool name too !

Sven

PS: Most people don't seem to know, but you can load a #stable version in one
expression:

Gofer it
  smalltalkhubUser: 'zeroflag' project: 'Teapot';
  configuration;
  loadStable.

It is just more elegant I think. There are some variants of this API as well,
check the Gofer class.