@Esteban, Phil & Sven: The bad thing is, that it does not happen all the time, so a better description of is not possible. I will try to figure out under which conditions this behavior occurs and hope to give you a better description.

If someone found a strange behavior similar to mine, he/she should give me a note.

BW,
Volkert