There is a chance if you are able to run Pharo on that platform and support
python wrappers for CUDA (python is already support for CUDA for regular
nvidia GPUs but I dont know about this platform ) you could use my Atlas
lib to access Cuda from Pharo. Atlas is a library I am making that allows
you to use Python libraries from Pharo and its code I use for my project
Ephestos to control Blender the 3d app.

Not as cool or powerful / flexible as having an actual Pharo wrapper but it
could be a good replacement till such library arrives.

There is also Pharo wrappers for OpenCL by another Pharo developer , if
this platform support OpenCL (it seems that it currently it does not) it
may be possible to modify the wrappers to support this platform as well.