On 30/9/14 21:02, Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:
As a side note to this discussion:

Postgres Outperforms MongoDB and Ushers in New Developer Reality
http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/2014/09/24/postgres-outperforms-mongodb-and-ushers-in-new-developer-reality/

Maybe there could be a VoyagePostgresql alternative for anyone insterested ;-)

I would love now Voyage looks more for noSQL.
Did you check ROE for RDB? Avi used it as a way to compose queries.

Stef

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo