Hello,

I am trying to check out GTPlaygroundl, but I can't seem to get it working
and was wondering if anyone had any idea what I might be overlooking.

I download a new image with curl get.pharo.org | bash
I run, from http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/installing-gtoolkit

Gofer new
     smalltalkhubUser: 'Moose' project: 'GToolkit';
     configuration;
     loadDevelopment.
#GTImageSetupCommandLineHandler asClass new activate

It loads for a while and then the image closes. When I open it again the
background is white and my settings have been wiped. The playground does
appear, but it doesn't seem to work properly (there seems to be no way to
advance the miller columns). Am I looking at the wrong installation
information?

Thanks,
Evan