I do not remember exactly, but I think that the type of the column you are
trying to parse is not known by the DBXTalk driver.
The type looks like a DateAndTime so you should check what’s the code it comes
and maybe add the type in the conversion table.

Sorry not been able to be more clear, but I’m talking by memory here :)

Esteban