yeah i have left some things behind like linking through chapters some
meta-tags to figures , small info here and there to speed up my
documentation effort. I felt that it was better to focus on the content
itself and porting as many chapters as possible than the technical details
with the assumption that people eventually would come in to fill my gaps.

Personally I felt at some point that it would be better if PBE was inside
Pharo , it would make it much easier for example instead of displaying
images to have a link that would open the pharo tool and see directly the
tool itself instead of a screenshot. Also examples could open in workspace
so the user could directly play on them. Still searching a way to do this
:)