Open package contents on your vm,
open Contents,
take a look at the info.plist

        <key>SqueakMaxHeapSize</key>
        <integer>541065216</integer>

That value needs to be increased to be able to use more than ~512 MB.

Alain wrote:
>Let say it's your current requirement, and you want to do it like that,
>a trick that may help you : during personal experiments about loading
>data in memory and statistics from databases, I found that most often 70
>to 80 % of real data is the same.

It is easy to confirm if this is the case in your data: just zip the csv file.
Reasonably structured relational database output often reduces to 10% of size.
With explicitly denormalized data I've seen 99% reduction.

In addition, DateAndTime has a rather wasteful representation for your purpose.
Just reduce to one SmallInt, or with Pharo4, use slots to get a more compact
record representation.

Stephan