Hi,

I installed ViDI on Pharo 4 following the project instructions detailed in
its GitHub page:

Gofer new
  smalltalkhubUser: 'YuriyTymchuk'
  project: 'Configuration';
  configurationOf: 'Vidi';
  load.
#ConfigurationOfVidi asClass loadStable

When I launch the ViDI option I get the error: "Error: glx not supported".

I'm using Gentoo Linux with NVidia Optimus graphic card, so I use bumblebee
to switch to NVidia and launched pharo using optirun command like this:

$ optirun pharo-ui my-image

I get glxspheres64 running successfully using the same procedure.

How can I activate GLX support inside the Pharo image? I noted the option
System > Settings > FFI > "Path to OpenGL library (on linux)" however I
don't see (or I don't know) how to set this value.

Thank you.