Hi Craig,

both issues are/should be solved now, on both Pharo3 and Pharo4.

Thierry

Le 03/12/2014 09:24, Craig Johnson a écrit :
I'm cleaning up a lot of small issues I had with it as I write (mostly
refreshing/deselection issues
when redefining/renaming classes).

I'm done with the pharo3.0 branch on github; I'm now merging those into the
pharo4.0 branch with git
(i.e. merging with git on the command line without Monticello merge).

Just tell how it goes for you; even if this is not the browser you like,
your feedback will tell us where we can improve.

Thierry

A few comments on my side.  Running AltBrowser Stable in Pharo 4 under Windows.
* In the code pane - the short-cut key - Meta-S for Save - resets the dirty
code indicator, but does not actually save the code, using the context menu
does.
* Trying to open the Window Menu causes a warning - "MenuMorph>>add:target:action:
is depreciated"

Craig