Well Spec from what I understand requires a model for each thing you add to
it which makes classes bigger and unecessary complex. I also dont like the
name defaultSpec which for me mean nothing and creates confusion. Other
classes I see use name defaultSpec2 which makes even less sense. Generally
speaking Spec is a library that I find very hard to figure out from example
and reading the code compared to Morphic. Also a shortcoming of spec is
that is not designed to be custom gui friendly from what I see since it
seems to just wrap morphs if you want custom element guis.

Also I dont understand why we need initialise and instiate , looks to me
like Spec requires too many definitions to add stuff together which is an
area that Morphic excel AFAIK where in example of Morphic all you have to
do is addMorph: in Spec it appears to me there so many steps.

If I want to add a button then I should using a single line of code.

Generally speaking my Nireas class is an extremely simple GUI that is
uneccessary complex. Sure I could brake the GUI to smaller Spec widgets but
for me that makes no sense for such a small GUI. I cant see with all this
overhead how Spec would be useful for me for very complex guis I want to
create in the long run when Morphic design is so clear to me.

Another thing to note here is that I have read the Spec documentation again
and again and it has been a seriously struggle to make sense of Spec
because of this complex and weird design. Morphic on the other hand has
been a walk in the park for some guis I created with it because its design
is so simple and elegant. I never read docs on Morphic , I just take a look
at Morph examples and immediately understand how things work. Saying that I
had issues understanding how treemorph worked and cant say I liked the
code.

That also may have to do with how I work which is that I was raised with
legos so I love to assemble things together instead of abstracting them
away which I think is what Spec tries to do. So Morphic definitely fits my
way of thinking better.