Good thread I would love also to hear what other Pharoers work behind the
scenes

My own project is Ephestos a visual coding enviroment for Blender . I have
made some good progress in 2014 and I am sure 2015 will bring more
features. Ephestos will benefit the Pharo community by

1) Offering full access to the most powerful open source and free
application for creating of 3d art , Blender.

2) Allow Pharo full access to Cpython libraries one of the most popular and
powerful language out there and also allow python code to mix with pharo ,
see python code as pharo code etc.

Both goals have been achieved partly and I hope to bring my project closer
to them each year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPGDQc5LUvE

I am also interested as secondary goals to

3) bring more visual coding tools to pharo

4) integrate tablets and smartphones (android and ios) with pharo as
external controllers and as replacements to both mouse and keyboard.