Hi, all..

these are all ideas that make sense, and for the sake of any new people
coming to pharo/smalltalk, i want to clarify just a little bit more what i
am actually doing.

i am setting up a new site that needs to have a bunch of data available at
all times. something like.. products, product types, pricing.. not really,
but you get the idea. i have a class that just buzzes through and creates
the data from some external CSV files.

this data will form the basis of the app.. very quickly this will be
outdated.. but it will be a good place to start the app..

i plan on using gemstones as a data store when this goes live for real, but
for now, i am just persisting data in the image, and will even do so on the
proof site. when the site goes into production mode, i will set up
gemstones.

since this is all happening completely out of seaside, i don't want to tie
this to seaside at all. there are a few of these objects being created
insides a test case, but they disappear pretty quickly after the tests are
run.

i think what i am going to end up doing is creating a class variable that
holds an array of these items. this should keep them available.

I will let you know.

Thanks!