Thanks for this link! I always thought there was something not right about
Angular, and this article (and its links) clearly lay out the issue.

Obviously, I think Amber is a better solution.

The one big takeaway from these anti-Angular articles, I think, is this...

/IT management often make stupid choices based on fad, fashion, and
laziness./ They can't be bothered to do the actual research and
investigation to see which technology best fits their goals and objectives.
Presumably, one of their chief objectives is to improve productivity and
save on (labour) costs. How can you meet this objective without at least
trying one of the premier productivity technologies on the market, namely,
Smalltalk? How can you not have heard the oft-repeated claims about
Smalltalk's superlative productivity over the years? They've only been made
year after year since the 1980s.

All that is required is to run a pilot Smalltalk program. This will
definitively answer the question: How much more productive can you be in
developing software?

Generalissimo

sebast...@flowingconcept.com wrote