frankly I dont see why people keep linking this design document. Google has
no clue about good design as most software companies, they definitely
droped the ball in that area with Android. But that is my opinion. Pharo
can be definetly be improved in several areas but it has been already a
huge improvement over Squeak. So I am not afraid of Pharo design wise its
on a good road and I try to also give it a helping hand :)

Then on the other hand design is a matter of taste.