No I have not used git tags so far, so I am not familiar with them. But I
will keep in mind, I am considering not having versions at all, I find it a
curious concept.

Dale there is one thing I wanted to ask you , would it possible put in my
github repo installation instructions for installing prerequisites ?

For example I may use Thierry's SmaCC which I currently study to figure out
how it works.

I could add that to my ConfigurationOfEphestos that I have saved to Meta
Repo of Pharo 4. But I dont want to touch that repo, ideally I would like
to do this from the BaselineOfEphestos which is stored in my Ephestos
github repo. Is that possible ? Can the baseline handle installation of
dependencies and trigger other configurations ? Or is that a job only for
Configurations ?

I want not to have to maintain also meta repo 4, I just want to only to do
all things in my github repo.