Could you add a bug report so that we add that to the list of esteban.

Stef

Le 25/1/15 22:43, Nicolai Hess a écrit :
I don't know exaclty why we don't build the pulse audio plugin for pharo. But you can
take a squeak vm (Squeak-4.3-all-in-one) for example and copy the
Squeak-4.3-All-in-One/Contents/Linux-i686/lib/squeak/4.4.7-2357/so.vm-sound-pulse
in your pharo-vm directory
pharo-vm/vm-sound-pulse

after that, sound works at least on ubuntu 14.04 with latest pharo vm and image and pharoextras/sound package

    64-bit Arch linux 3.17.6-1-ARCH

    I seem to be running pulse-audio with alsa, and I believe I have
    all the
    32-compadibility libraries installed, but my experience with linux
    sound is
    limited. What is Pharo expecting?

    Thanks,
    Evan