Excerpts from Sven Van Caekenberghe's message of 2015-01-30 07:52:53 +0100:
> What exactly did you do ?
> Zinc has been in Pharo since 1.3. Loading it from its configuration load a
> newer version. That has always worked for me and other.

so you are saying, everything should already be loaded, and i should not need
to do anything, other than updating?

> Can you give some details ?

when searching for zinc|zodiac in the system browser i see the following
packages:
(this is pharo3, pharo4 looks similar, or the same)
Zinc-Character-Encoding-Core
Zinc-Character-Encoding-Tests
Zinc-FileSystem
Zinc-HTTP
Zinc-Resource-Meta-Core
Zinc-Resource-Meta-FileSystem
Zinc-Resource-Meta-Tests
Zinc-System-Support
Zinc-Tests
Zinc-Zodiac
Zodiac-Core
Zodiac-Extra
Zodiac-Tests

in the ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents version255: i see the following
packages listed:
Zinc-Character-Encoding-Core
Zinc-Character-Encoding-Tests
Zinc-Resource-Meta-Core
Zinc-Resource-Meta-Tests
Zinc-HTTP
Zinc-Tests
Zinc-AWS
Zinc-REST
Zinc-WebDAV
Zinc-WebSocket-Core
Zinc-WebSocket-Tests
Zinc-SSO-OAuth1-Core
Zinc-SSO-OAuth2-Core
Zinc-SSO-OpenID-Core
Zinc-SSO-Demo
Zinc-SSO-OAuth1-Tests
Zinc-SSO-OpenID-Tests
Zinc-WWS-Client
Zinc-WWS-Server
Zinc-Zodiac
Zodiac-Core
Zodiac-Tests
Zinc-Seaside

baseline24: further lists:
ConfigurationOfXMLSupport
ConfigurationOfNeoJSON
(i may have missed something else)

so shouldn't all of these be installed?

i am of course mostly interested in Zinc-REST, not sure if i need the rest, but
my expectation was that since there is no entry for the REST package in the
configuration browser, i should be installing ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents
to get it.

greetings, martin.

--
eKita                   -   the online platform for your entire academic life