I did a proper release of the PDF book on Github:
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/NumericalMethods/releases

Try the big green button there, or direct link to the PDF:
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/NumericalMethods/releases/download/snapshot-2015-01-26/NumericalMethods-jan2015.pdf

<https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/NumericalMethods/releases/download/snapshot-2015-01-26/2015-Jan-WholeBook.pdf>
Heads up: I'd like to remove build results from the source repo, so the
links Stef sent earlier might become invalid.