Hi Stef,

I think we are misunderstanding our terms :)

Let's take an example: When you have the default Spotter, don't you feel
like clicking on the triangle that goes outside of the normal bounds of the
window? And once you do that, does that not teach you about a new
functionality without any manual? It did so with all people I tried it on.
That is what I mean by having visual representations for actions. Ideally,
everything that is possible should also have a visible aspect to it that
should guide as a teacher.

Right now, we do not do a good job at teaching shortcuts, and this will be
improved.

Cheers,
Doru